Home » Escape Games »

Escuest Escape 4 Walkthrough

Escuest Escape 4

Kiteretsu - Escuest Escape 4 is another Japanese point and click type room escape game by Kiteretsu. In this escape game, you are locked in a room and you try to escape the room by pointing and clicking your way out. Good luck and have fun!

Play Escuest Escape 4

If you find any broken link about this game, please report and let us know by contacting us. We will add working link if there is any alternative. You may also report any game bugs or problems about games directly to developers from their websites.
Upside-Down Text Spoiler Maker
To decode, copy the upside-down text and paste into the left box
Spoiler:   Use This:

52 comments:

I'm sorry, confused link

corrected)

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:16 PM

at last...

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:17 PM

look under the keyboard

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:18 PM

2nd drawer

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:22 PM

look under the left cushion

Another piece of paper to the right of the safe in the view looking down from above.

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:28 PM

got 2 pcs. now,a cd,pin and a pliers

About the paper clip to straighten it, then use the pliers to fashion a key.

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:33 PM

trying to figure out the combination betwn. letters

we need 3 papers, put cd on pc then u have the video for brwon box, i have 1 square blue and white go to top left on brown box now im stuck, also pc wallpaper have the sequeance orange pic.

I have some kind of tile, a trowel, two clue papers and a cd and I'm stuck from there.

btw shake the plant 4 times u get key but cant take it under sofa

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:39 PM

key under the sofa,but can't get it

use cd on pc turn on pc from keyboard the use cd on left of monitor

Anonymous  12/27/14, 10:45 PM

put the tile to the safe,but we need 3 more

cant see where to use the CD?

CD goes in the right side of the monitor once you have it turned on.

The letters on the computer and the orange pic are from a QWERTY keyboard.

30 min stuck! first time.. need help cant understand letters on orange frame, i know the sequenace but cant understand wich letter go to orange box

ah, thanks, GMac!

3rd clue paper inside orange box, (click 2x).

Thank you Peggy!

You have to "about item" and click on the grabber before it will work.

thanks

Double check the orange box after you open.

I'm out - thanks to all for the help!

I dont get the orange letter puzzle either :(

Unlock the door by the 9-button box, go down the hall. Look bottom right for a space in the wall. Use the spade there for another box.

LORdesigns - compare the letters to your computer keyboard.

can someone help with the orange hexagon letter puzzle? I do not understand the sequence

For the orange letter puzzle:

The computer shows the order of the letters.
Go to the orange picture, find the shape that looks like the 1st one from the computer -- top circle 'R', next circle down 'F', question mark below the 'f'.
Look at your keyboard, find the "R", below that is an "F", and following the pattern shown in the picture, the bottom letter would be the "C".

ah... stupid me, thanks again!

Great new (to me) game series -- had to go back and play 1-3.
I think this was the toughest so far.
Never would have gotten the letters -- thanks, Peggy!

Clicked all over the grabber in about view and it's still not working

thanks Peggy for great hint

use grabber under the bed

spoiler for the word

CLOVER

Anonymous  12/28/14, 5:26 AM

A game based on a QWERTY keyboard, a screen with a tiny hotspot for a CD reader on its side (???), only one paper instead of three... this game is definitely not for me.

Extending the grabber claw thing was a bit of a pain - but otherwise it was a very good game.

I was just about to give up and start looking for a hint here for the letters-puzzle when I realized the obvious :)

Excellent! Long awaited)) I love this series of games. Their little, but they are good.

Weird, I don't see ANYTHING under the sofa. Is there a different view? I need the key!

LOL, never mind. I see someone's comment to shake the tree. It was such a subtle motion on screen I didn't even notice it was doing anything. And THAT was the only thing I couldn't figure out for myself. Sheesh.

Love all these new developers!!

Where is the grabber? Where is the key for the door to the hallway?

Something was "opened" when I did the clock puzzle on the bottom drawer, but I don't know what was opened...

OH....DUH, there is a handle to the left on the bottom drawer...got grabber and another tile....

Very nice game!

Good game, but got me stuck since I dindn't realize that you have to click the handles and items several times before something opens.

Do the 4 tiles for the gate have to go in a certain order? I can't make out a pattern.

Tiles go according to picture on the wall.

For those stuck with the squares pattern, I guess it will be much easier if you think everything is in greyscale, since the colors will only distract (or even confuse) you.

What a fabulous game, and I've just played the previous 3 and they were as good! I wish this developer would do more games, these are almost perfect!

Subscribe and get daily new escape games by email.

Please read our Commenting Rules before posting your comment!
Posting walkthrough links to YouTube and other sites is forbidden!
Please report any spam or unwanted comment by contacting us.

Escape Games 24 is most popular and best escape games site on the web, posting and sharing new escape games for our thousands of visitors every day since 2006 year. We publish daily escape the room games from different developers and sponsors. There are thousands of addicting free escape games in our archive. You can select and play escape games from developers you like and you can skip playing any room escape games from developers you don't like. You can also select and play weekly and monthly most popular escape games from our right sidebar. You can post your comments, hints, spoilers and walkthroughs to help other players and you also can ask for help to get hints or spoilers from other players. If you don't want to get any help and solve the games yourself, you shouldn't scroll down the comments page for not spoiling your escaping games. Show your escaping skills by playing online escape games everyday. We also publish adventure games, point and click games, hidden object games, puzzle games, and riddle games. Good luck and have fun!